Friday, 29 October 2021
Safety is a central feature of an effective rideshare service. The Reliable Rider Club places a premium on customer security. There are several levels of security for our senior citizen club members. All applicants for club membership are required to complete a background check to verify their current residential address, verify their social security number and review their criminal history record. Other security measures include the following:
- A feedback and rating system for club members and club drivers where observations, concerns and compliments can be registered.
- Member account and profile verifications including: Government issued Picture ID card (driver’s license), recent member photo, credit card authentication and address verification.
- Tracking the club member ride pick-up locations, destinations and miles traveled.
- Instructions on how to use your mobile phone for an SOS alert.
- Our members-only share system does not allow any people into the club vehicles who have not been background checked.
- Club Member ID and Club Driver ID can be observed and verified prior to entering the club vehicle.
Registered Mobile Number Verification
Our customer service associates verify each club member’s contact phone number by sending an OTP (SMS and Voice Channel) to the member’s number when their club membership is activated.
Code of Conduct
Reliable Rider, LLC
4140 E. Baseline Rd., Ste. 101
Mesa, AZ 85206
4805392607 / 8002459025
Labels: Best Ride Share System for Seniors, Known Drivers Rides in USA, Reliable Transportation for Seniors USA, Safe and Secured Rideshare for Seniors, Senior Ride Share Club, Zip Code Based Ride Share Clubs
Location: Mesa, AZ, USA